Friday, June 29, 2012

June 29th, 2012 - JJ

1. The Target 2 for 1 frappuccino deal, and a co-worker (YAY JENNA!) who is always willing to hit up Starbucks with me!  Just got my mocha frap with raspberry. Tastes like a raspberry truffle. YUM!
 
2. That the picture on this website is fake: http://www.nowpublic.com/tech-biz/sharks-mall-photo-kuwait-shark-tank-pic-real-2944684.html  If it wasn't, it would pretty much be my worst nightmare.
 
3. Summer thunderstorms in Chicago!! It's nice and stormy outside right now, and I'm very thankful to be in the office where I can watch it while staying cool and dry.
 
4. Our new intern, who asks clarifying questions about the assignments we give him, and generally gets the job done right the first time. It's pretty amazing and very much appreciated!!
 
5. That I get to see Nika, her husband, and their adorable baby this weekend. I can't wait! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment