Wednesday, June 6, 2012

June 6th - Heather

1.  It started as a chain letter text, which I hate, but opened up lines of communication with two old friends that I haven't talked to in way too long.

2.  Making the time to sit down and write a handwritten letter to a friend in North Carolina!

3.  Amazon for suggesting books that I didn't know existed!  Here's to hoping the books turn out to be as useful as they sound interesting for my research paper!!!

4.  Super saver shipping...aka free shipping on amazon!  Allowing me to spend nothing on shipping and therefore allowing me to spend more on books!

5.  Discovering the locking mechanism on the reclining outdoor chairs we have on our balcony.  It was so much easier to lounge and relax/read this afternoon without having to fight with the chair to keep my relaxing position.

No comments:

Post a Comment