Thursday, June 14, 2012

June 14th, 2012 - JJ

1. Derick, who wasn't bummed when I bailed on our Revolution plans last night due to not feeling well, and who brought me home Ben & Jerry's Phish Food ice cream when he came back. Best fiance ever!
 
2. Ice cream. It's not always my favorite thing, but every now and then ice cream the best thing in the whole world. Yesterday ice cream was heavenly and it made my day. I felt like a 3 year old on Christmas morning when Derick handed it to me after he walked in the door. I couldn't open it fast enough! Also thankful that Derick also brought me a spoon, so I didn't even have to get up off the couch to dig into it.
 
3. Lush bath products. I took a very relalxing bath last night and the bath water was blue and delicious smelling thanks to a Lush bath bomb. It also made my skin smell and feel amazing.
 
4. The mango and avocado salsa Derick made last night. I ate the left overs with a spoon, that's how delicious it was! I need more asap!!
 
5. Dane, who always makes me laugh even when I don't feel like laughing. I'm also thankful that he's finally dating someone that I really like. I hope he keeps her forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment