Monday, June 4, 2012

June 4th - Heather

1. I'm thankful for a restful day for my last vacation day.

2. Lunch with my mom. We work about 30 mins apart so we don't get to lunch very often. It was nice to grab lunch today.

3. A phone call with a good friend today. I tend to not be much for talking on the phone...I know that's kind of shocking for some of you...I definitely went through many years with my phone glued to my ear. So it was a treat to spend some time chatting on the phone this afternoon.

4. Cupcakes! After I dropped mom off at work after lunch I stopped at Gigi's Cupcakes (over across from Mayfair Mall)...it's always a good thing when there's more frosting than cake!!! And oh so yummy! :)

5. Summer dresses! I loved pulling on a fluttery dress and flip flops today! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment