Friday, June 8, 2012

June 8th, 2012 - JJ

Crap, I got behind on this yet again! I am working on being better about it!
 
1. For Derick, who makes me dinner so often and then packs me a lunch with the left overs, too. It's pretty awesome to be so spoiled.
 
2. That Jenna and Terry stayed with us for a night this week.  It was kind of awesome waking up and having coffee with Jenna. I love living with Derick, but was nice to have girl talk first thing in the morning. Made me realize I need more girl time. Maybe some of you from Seattle could come visit me? I'll make us french press coffee every morning and whatever baked goods you love best! Just come be girly with me!!!
 
3. Diet cheat days. I started the morning with an iced caramel macchiato and one of those delicious little cherry pie things from Starbucks. I'll have a healthy lunch, then off to Revolution for dinner with Casey where I plan on eating EVERYTHING. I can't wait! and by everything I mean half an hombre burger and half of a twice baked potato pizza, since that's probably what Derick and I will end up ordering to share. But seriously I can't wait. I need bread and I need it NOW.
 
4. That it's finally Friday!!  For some reason this has been the slowest week. I'm glad it's almost over!
 
5. That I've had so many opportunities to bake lately. I'm really enjoying it! Definitely needs to be something I do more often.
 
6. Megan Noon, who I got to chat with yesterday. I love that lady! She's so wonderful!!
 
7. Compliments. I've gotten several out of the blue lately and they've really made my day.
 
8. The mesquite spices that Derick's friends, Greta & Jonny, gave as favors at their wedding. We use it everytime we cook fish and it is delicious! Hopefully we can get the recipe when we run out of our two jars!
 
9. For Raymi, whose birthday was yesterday. She's a pretty awesome chick and I miss her all the time!!! So glad she was born and that she came into my life! Don't know what I'd do without her. :)
 
10. American Horror Story. I am so addicted to that show, it's ridiculous! I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment