Monday, June 25, 2012

June 25th - Heather

1. Swimming with Jodi today.  We grabbed water weights and swam and chatted.  Very pleasant!

2.  Having a fan in my room.  It's cool enough outside that we turned the ac off, but my space gets stuffy, so the fan is perfect.

3.  Quesadillas!  My mom made some for dinner...topped with half an avocado...yum!!!

4.  Getting some reading done for class.  I was leaving it, thinking that I could do all of my reading for the week in one day.... I've learned my lesson....pacing it out now.

5.  Sushi lunch date with a coworker!!!  She had a meeting in the conference room next to my office and popped in to ask me if I wanted to do lunch tomorrow!!!!  I'm so excited...it's been way too long since we've chatted and waaay too long since I've had sushi!

No comments:

Post a Comment