Tuesday, June 19, 2012

June 19th, 2012 - JJ

1. The amazing salmon Derick made for dinner last night! It was cooked simply in a pan with a little salt and pepper, and we put a homemade peach salsa over it. Definitely a repeat! So yummy!!
 
2. My new camera! I took a few awesome pictures of our dinner last night, and have taken a bunch of the kitties. I'm like a kid with a new toy. I want to take it with me every time I leave the house, and as soon as I get home it's the first thing I pick up!
 
3. My new dresses. I'm wearing one of my favorite ones right now, and I'm loving it!
 
4. Kelley, for making me feel better about having such a hard time with P90X, and for trying to keep me motivated to continue. I know it will bring results because he looks great, and it's nice to know that he couldn't do everything in the videos when he first started either. It's so hard!!  On that note, I'm also thankful that we got up early again today to workout. Working out in the morning makes me feel pretty great for the rest of the day, even if it REALLY sucks while I'm doing it.
 
5. Kate's back today!!!  I'm pretty excited to see her this afternoon at our meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment