Friday, June 22, 2012

June 22nd - Heather

1.  Working somewhere with a pool onsite that I can swim in during my lunch break!!!  It has been way too long since I've been swimming and it felt great....meaning it's going to most likely hurt to breathe when I wake up in the morning, much less roll out of bed.  Hmm maybe a.m. yoga would be a good idea tomorrow!

2.  That the calzone from Costco that I brought for lunch, while killing my bonus points for swimming, isn't greasy and is tasty cold...because the idea of heating it up made my forehead perspire just a little more than it was already.

3.  That the weather is soooo pleasant!  Mom and I (and pampered kitties in their stroller) got to enjoy dinner sitting outside of People's Park last night.  And today is very comfortable as well!  Why can't it stay like this ALL summer???

4.  That this pleasant weather is supposed to carry through tomorrow meaning it should be perfect for walking around the Strawberry Festival in Cedarburg.  I'm so excited about a whole festival devoted to strawberries...hands down the best thing after the chocolate festival.  There are so many stories I could tell to illustrate just how much I love strawberries.  I'll spare you their retelling...most of you know them or have heard them before.  And if you haven't heard my strawberry stories....the next time we talk ask me just how much I love strawberries!

5.  That I was able to get this written and posted before our "scheduled maintenance" wipes out my internet connection.  Like the cable guy, we were given a window of anytime between 1 and 6 pm.  And on a Friday afternoon....when the weather outside is so nice...and li'l ol' me can't work...what a shame! 

No comments:

Post a Comment