Wednesday, June 13, 2012

June 13th, 2012 - JJ

1. The awesome feeling of putting on a skirt I haven't worn since last summer and having it feel much looser, and more comfortable than it did the last time I wore it.
 
2. Cooler weather. It's still beautiful out, but it's been getting cool enough at night that our house doesn't feel like a furnace any more by the time I wake up.
 
3. Truffle aioli from Goose Island. So yummy!!
 
4. Organizational skills. They are coming in handy with all the planning for our wedding. Even though it's small, there's still a lot of little stuff we need to do between now and then! I'm also thankful for Excel and for Proctor Company (and Nika, in large part) for teaching me how to use it. I have all kinds of fun wedding spread sheets now. Woohoo!
 
5. The lovely sales ladies we met last night. They were very helpful and not pushy at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment