Friday, June 22, 2012

June 22nd, 2012 - JJ

1. I tried on my wedding dress this morning and it fits so well that I don't think I'll need to wear one of those tummy-sucker-inner-things under it on our wedding day! I'm so thankful for this becase it's going to be crazy hot and humid in Chicago in July, and losing that extra layer will help me be that much more comfortable all day.
 
2. That I'm not craving any of the foods I've removed from my diet. The only thing I miss is coffee, but I'm not miserable without it. This is shocking, but such a wonderful thing. :)  I'm hoping I've found a system I can maintain long term.
 
3. The amazing salmon Derick cooked for dinner last night. We put Gronny's Mesquite seasoning (it was a wedding favor from Derick's friends) on it and pan fried it, and it was crispy on the outside and perfect on the inside. So good!!  I could've eaten a whole fish!
 
4. Our new intern, who is both smart, and fun to talk with. His interests in the field of ABA are very different from our last intern's interests and I think it will be much easier to find teaching moments for him within the scope of what we do. I'm also excited for a second opportunity to improve my supervising skills.
 
5. I get to see Jenna this afternoon!!  I'm sure she's going to be perfectly tanned and relaxed after her cruise, which will make me a little bit jealous, but I can't wait for her to get into the office! It's just not the same without her!

No comments:

Post a Comment