Tuesday, June 5, 2012

June 5th - Heather

1.  Lunch with Mary Beth...it's always delightful to chat over Mexican food!  :)  And it was an especially delightful chat today since today is her anniversary!  Happy Anniversary Mary Beth and Bill!!!

2.  Free frozen yogurt.  The university is considering two different fro-yo vendors for a  spot in the campus center and so we get to be taste testers...it's a tough gig!

3.  No voicemail!  I'm not sure how I managed this, but I returned to my office this morning after more than a week of vacation and there were no voicemails on my phone!  Miraculous!!!

4.  I caught up on all my emails in a very decent amount of time.

5.  An overall not unpleasant day back in the office...I think I really may be on to something with this whole returning from vacation on a Tuesday instead of Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment