1. In school loan deferments. The only good thing about still technically being in grad school.
2. That Derick makes my lunch for me. Makes my morning move a little more smoothly in the hours prior to maximum caffeine comsumption.
3. Air conditioning. Very important and wonderful on this 100something degree day we're having, especially with the humidity.
4. That I have no other meetings scheduled for this week, and that I get to leave the office in approximately 5 minutes!
5. The little turtle figurine that Jenna gave me today!!! Because now I have the "I had a little turtle, his name was Tiny Tim" song stuck in my head and it makes me happy. Ihereby name my little turtle Tiny Tim. Glub glub!