Tuesday, June 26, 2012

June 26th, 2012 - JJ

1. Derick, who did the dishes for me last night before I got home from a long day of training at work.
 
2. Mousse and curl "re-activation" spray, for taming my crazy locks.
 
3. Muffin, who slept right next to me all night last night.
 
4. That Allagash didn't make any messes last night for me to clean up in the morning. I usually wake up to some kind of mess, but not today!
 
5. Less than a month until Derick and I get married!  Can't wait! :)
 
6. Getting to catch up with a friend last night while I folded laundry. Made the chore much more enjoyable, and I'm also glad to hear he's doing well after a series of unfortunate events.
 
7. Bananas that are still a little green.
 
8. Derick again, but this time for buying all of my favorite fruits! We have raspberries, slightly green bananas, mangos, kiwis, and cherries!
 
9. That I was on time this morning despite an unexpected phone call while I was getting ready, technological difficulties in printing at home, and having to back down the entire alley because the trash truck was coming through from the way I usually go out.
 
10. Kate for driving Mary and I to the training yesterday, and that both of them were as ready to high tail it out of there when it was over as I was. 8 hours of sitting in hard chairs is too much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment