Wednesday, June 20, 2012

June 20th, 2012 - JJ

1. Fresh berries. It seems that I'm always thankful for food of one kind of another on my 5 things, and today's thankful food is berries. Also cherries. YUM!
 
2. That the feeling of being sore doesn't last forever. I am so sore today from the workout we did yesterday morning, and still sore from the workout the day before that.  I'm glad this won't last forever, because it hurts to walk at all right now. I think I'll take it a little easier next time!
 
3. Sleeping in this morning. We were going to get up and do another work out this morning before work, but when my alarm went off at 5:45, it felt like I had JUST laid down to sleep. Then when I moved to turn it off I realized that everything was sore. So I'm very thankful that we decided to sleep in today because I think my body really needed it!  We'll workout tonight instead.
 
4. That we're getting our marriage license today! I'm really excited to marry Derick, so all the little things we have to do before the wedding to make it possible are also exciting.
 
5. That this weekend is supposed to be cooler than this week has been. It's been close to 100 the last few days, which is way too hot! It's supposed to be in the 80s this weekend, and that is MUCH more bearable!

No comments:

Post a Comment