It's late today, but I'm writing it now because I've been sitting here working instead of relaxing after a long day at work, and it's made me grouchy so I need to be thankful.
1. That Derick and I do the same thing(ish) for a living. Definitely helps to be able to troubleshoot and brainstorm with him when I'm working on a particularly tough behavior plan.
2. That Derick got his results back from the BACB exam and he passed! Horray for having a board certified behavior analyst for an almost husband!! I'm so proud of him and happy for him!!
3. For having a sunroof. It's so hot lately that I can only use it in the morning, but I still love it!
4. That I got a few more wedding to dos crossed off of my list today, even though I was really busy at work. Gotta love multi-tasking!!
5. Left over smoke house pizza from Revolution. Best pizza ever.