Sunday, June 3, 2012

June 3rd - Heather

1.  My class yesterday was awesome!  I'm so excited to get my bottom back in the classroom!

2.  That the one person in class who doesn't live close to campus was willing to drive an extra ten minutes so that the rest of us didn't have to drive 45 mins away for class!

3.  Impromptu oil change....I got out of class early and mom was getting her oil changed, so I met up with her at Firestone so I could get my oil changed too.

4.  Getting some reading done today.

5.  The books that my mentor in DC lent me before I left...that I subsequently purchased for my own library before returning his books...I think I'll be using one of those books to write a paper that may turn into my thesis.  I love that after one day of class my brain is already thinking about possible thesis topics!!!  Those instant connections in my head wouldn't have been possible without the books he exposed me to!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment