Thursday, June 21, 2012

June 21st - Heather

1.  Retrospect.  I'm comforted in knowing that everything will make sense when I look back on it.

2.  Crisp comfortable weather!  It's in the 70's and I love it!

3.  Lunch with Mary Beth and Jodi.  I love when the three of us can break away from campus and enjoy an hour of good food and good chatting!

4.  Vitamins....keeping me awake today!  It's kind of amazing how much better I feel when I actually remember to take them.

5.  That I don't have to actually perform research for the research paper that's due in a month....it's a theoretical proposal of the research I'll be doing for my thesis. I was getting worried about just how much work I had to cram into the next few weeks!!!!  Now I know it's just a ton of reading and writing...I can handle that.  If anyone is looking for me over the next three weeks, I'll be in a hole with reading glasses that resemble Belle's father's glasses and a stack of books as tall as the Space Needle!

No comments:

Post a Comment