1. As alluded to a few weeks ago...I have a ton of books and I decided it would be a good idea to get them organized. I decided to use www.goodreads.com to record and categorize my library. I'm not quite halfway through all of my books. But I love that Goodreads lets you set up your own categories and tag books in multiple ways!
2. But what has been AMAZING is that Goodreads has an app for android. So instead of entering each book title or author into the search engine on the website, I can scan the ISBN and categorize!!! Some books are too old to have barcodes or isbn's...but it's saved so much time, that I don't even feel put out about entering the rest manually. I'm so excited to see just how many books I have once I get them all loaded!
3. That my mom's phone's camera works better than mine....and that she was willing to relinquish her phone so that I could scan away!!!
4. Noom...it's a weight loss app that I've had on my phone for awhile and use with some frequency...well, about as frequently as I work out. You can just select a type of exercise and tell it how long and it calculates the calories you've burned. I've been amazed at just how many calories house cleaning adds up too! I love seeing the little badge on my phone's top banner that says I've burned over 3000 calories in the last 7 days.
5. Extra vacation sleep....I fell asleep on the couch curled up with one of my kittens this morning....it was simply divine! :)