Wednesday, May 23, 2012

May 23rd, 2012 - JJ

1. Fresh berries. SO delicious! My fingers are stained from eating the blackberries and raspberries that Derick packed me for lunch, and I love it. I'm also thankful that Derick packed things for me to bring for lunch, and that the container he put the berries in fit perfectly into the drink holder in the car, so I could eat them while driving back to work from my meeting.
 
2. I will be in Seattle in 12 hours! YAY! Then the insanity of trying to pack in as much as possible with friends and family, get Derick's touristing needs met, and take advantage of all that the ABAI conference has to offer will begin! Sleep? Who needs sleep?!
 
3. That I'm finished with A Dance with Dragons. Loved it! and now Mr. Martin needs to get a move on the next one, asap!!  Also, I have the best theory EVER about who Jon Snow's mother is. E-mail me if you're interested. If I'm right, it's AMAZING! Heather Brackett, I'm going to be e-mailing you about it soon!
 
4. Warm weather. I'm thankful for it today especially, since I'll be trading it for the cooler Seattle climate this evening. The sunshine here is so nice. I'm hoping we don't get rained on the whole time we're in Seattle.
 
5. Adventures in the future!  We booked tickets last night that I'm REALLY excited about!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment