Wednesday, May 16, 2012

May 16th, 2012 - JJ

1. Green tea. It's not as awesome as coffee, but it's so much better for me.

2. That I've FINALLY gotten to the part of A Dance with Dragons where time catches up to the end of the 4th book. I need another Arya chapter ASAP!! Also, I love Dorne and the sand snakes. <3

3. Heirloom tomato caprese salad with fancy oil & vinegar from Old Town Oil. SO yummy!!

4. That Derick is so good at cooking chunks of meat. I always cook everything too long and it's dry, but Derick makes delicious chicken and fish and pork chops and for that I am thankful! The salmon he made for me last night was delicious!

5. That I get to go to Seattle in a week!! I can't wait! I wish it was tomorrow!

6. My job, for being so flexible about time.

7. Archer's Farm Salads from Target. They are so delicious! It's an addiction.

8. Allagash, who is just so funny. He likes to sit on my lap when I play bejeweled butterflies on my iPad, and he tries to bat at the spider that moves back and forth at the top. It's so cute!

9. Warm, sunny weather!

10. Potential thesis participants. Fingers crossed, guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment