Friday, May 11, 2012

May 11th - Heather

1.  Facebook!  I posted a few pictures this morning because of a conversation I had with one of my bosses yesterday afternoon.  The pictures have created a flutter of reactions and it's all making me smile! 

2.  Houseboats.  I googled someone and ended up on real estate website for houseboats in the Seattle area.  I've been in love with the idea of living in a houseboat ever since I saw Sleepless in Seattle for the first time!  But JJ's right...we'd have to figure out what to do with all of our books, they might sink our boat....HA!  I've got it...we'll get a house barge!?!?!?! 

3.  I woke up in a good mood this morning...the weather was beautiful...the cats were playful and cuddly...it's Friday...I mean, really, what more can you ask for?

4.  Genius mixes on my ipod.  It's playing songs that I haven't listened to recently enough to remember that I even had them on my ipod!

5.  Free fish fry!  The coworker whose fish fry dinner I paid for a few weeks ago, bought a gift certificate for my mom and I for our next fish fry!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment