Tuesday, May 15, 2012

May 15th - Heather

1.  Not twisting my ankle in my cute flippy floppy wedges.

2.  That Au Bon Pain was able to accommodate a last minute order for today's committee meeting.  I'm pretty sure the catering staff would not have been too happy with me if I had gone to them the day before commencement to place a catering order.  But we're under contract...and luckily for me ABP is technically part of that contract!

3.  Spare moments to read late this afternoon....well the few pages I got through before my reading moments became napping moments.

4.  An easy cold dinner...it may have only been in the 80's, but it was warm enough that I didn't want hot food for dinner.

5.  A surprise three day weekend...I forgot that this coming monday is one of my vacation days!  So I work for three days, am off for three days, work for three days and then I'm off for 11 days....I'm so excited!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment