Monday, May 28, 2012

May 28th - Heather

1.  On Memorial Day it is only fitting that the first thing I'm thankful for today is our Armed Forces!  I grew up as an Army brat and I have many friends and family in all branches of the Military.  I know the sacrifice that our men and women - active duty, reserved and their families - make in service around the world to this country.  And I am thankful for that sacrifice!

2.  We were looking for some place that we could take our kitties today....so we packed them up and took them to the outlet mall!  :) (And, can you believe it, I bought nothing!!!!)
Shop 'til the kittens drop!





3.  Air conditioning!!!!  In the house, in the car...it's been up in the 90's the last couple of days and it's so much more comfortable with air conditioning!

4.  New vitamins that I can take in the morning without getting sick...and they kind of taste and smell like malted chocolate!  How can anything that tastes like malted chocolate be bad?  Thank you GNC!!!!

5.  The new collage feature on PicMonkey.com.  Allowed me to put all my pics of the Chocolate Fest into one fun collage!
Left top/bottom & right top: Chocolate Sculpture

Middle: Chocolate Fest Gate

Right bottom: fashions made from candy wrappings

2 comments:

  1. omg. When did you guys get a stroller for the cats?? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not long ago. Gotta love amazon!!!!

    ReplyDelete