Tuesday, May 1, 2012

May 1st - Heather

1.  Clorox wipes!  Making less than fortunate situations easy to clean up at equally unfortunate times of the day.

2.  Lessons learned...this lesson being that it is better to choke down vitamins on an empty stomach than 15 minutes after eating breakfast.

3.  The extra sweater in my office!  So that when I realize my outfit makes no sense (say covering a purple and orange floral cami with a matching orange shirt to then realize you can't see the pattern just the purple lace around the edges of an orange shirt)...I have options that I don't have to think about. 

4.  The granola bars in my desk...now here's to hoping they settle my stomach.

5.  Instant wireless delivery of the newest Sookie book to my Kindle! :)  No waiting and no going to get the book!  I love it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment