Thursday, August 30, 2012

August 30th, 2012 - JJ

1. I get to go home tomorrow. Can't wait to get back to the Pacific NW for a few days and see so many friends and family! :) Not to mention getting away from work for a while.
 
2. After today I only have one more really hellish week (god, Tim, & DHS willing...) before things at work calm down more. Hopefully in the next month I'll be able to catch up on observation reports and filing and not feel like I'm doing all my work on a last minute basis anymore.
 
3. Heather, for being wonderful. I'm so glad she's in Milwaukee instead of across the country, although I do wish that Milwaukee was a little more accessible from Chicago than it is (mostly because traffic and crazy midwest drivers get in my way).
 
4. That Derick is also a Behavior Analyst and I can bounce ideas off of him when I get stuck on a plan. It's really nice to have someone at home who competely understands what I do for a living.
 
5. That time flies when you're busy. I can't believe it's already halfway through Thursday. I have a ton more work to do before next Thursday, but I'm happy that it's almost time to go home, and that half of the behavior plans I have to do between this week and next are finished (mostly).

No comments:

Post a Comment