Wednesday, August 22, 2012

August 22nd, 2012 - JJ

1. That I got to spend some quality time with Adrienne yesterday over dinner and that I decided to come in to work late so that I could drink coffee with her and chat this morning. Made it hard to leave the house and come in to work at all.
 
2. My co-workers, for supporting me in not re-writing a certain client's behavior plan just to make his guardian happy since what would make her happy isn't in line with what I think are the client's best interests long term.
 
3. The french press Derick got me for Easter. I love it! It makes such delicious coffee.
 
4. The yummy left overs I get to eat for lunch. Can't wait!
 
5. Dresses. Love being comfy and looking cute. So I'm also thankful for warm weather enabling me to comfortably wear a dress today.

No comments:

Post a Comment