Thursday, August 23, 2012

August 23rd, 2012 - JJ

1. Unexpected work-from-home-all-day days!  All of my appointments for the day got cancelled and my boss said it's cool with him if I stay here and focus on getting my paperwork done. I am so excited! It feels like Christmas. I can't stop smiling!! I love my co-workers, but there are so many distractions in the office (mostly because I am too chatty) that it's hard to get a lot of work done there. My only regret is that I had already showered and dressed before I found out. I could've stayed in pajamas all day!
 
2. My momma for getting me all kinds of fun UofM stuff recently. I have an awesome v-neck long sleeved t-shirt that I've been wearing around the house (because I am pretending it's fall when I'm inside and the AC is on...I'm so done with summer!), and I have Christmas ornaments! Can't wait to put up a tree this year with all the neat stuff we now have to decorate it with!!
 
3. Tammy's apricot jam! I'm eating it on a bagel for breakfast this morning and it's delicious!!!
 
4. My Bahamas Starbucks coffee mug. Makes me miss Jenny and all her awesome friends. :)  I think I might ask her about planning a reunion cruise in the next year.
 
5. Anna.  I just really love her. She cracks me up all the time and is a great person to vent to when things go crazy at work. Also Jenna, who is my other life line at work. I don't know what I would do without these ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment