Monday, August 13, 2012

August 13th, 2012 - JJ

1. Salted Caramel Mochas and cool enough weather to enjoy them. :)
 
2. I get to see my momma in 3 days! Can't wait!
 
3. Rain. It's been making Chicago feel like home all day.
 
4. A job with flexible hours. Flex time = no work Friday!! woohoo for time to spend with mom!!!
 
5. A mostly clean house.
 
6. My drill. Derick hates it, but it helps me hang things on the walls like poles to hang coffee mugs and new pots/pans from. And so I love it.
 
7. The poles that are on the walls above the kitchen sink now and have coffee mugs hanging from them, as well as those that are on the wall in our pantry where our new pots and pans are hanging.  I love decorative organization. :)
 
8. Ikea. For all of their awesome furniture and also for their meatballs.
 
9. Financial goals, and savings accounts. Hopefully I can soon be thankful for achieving my financial goals and for having money in my savings account...fingers crossed! Sorry, Starbucks. I won't be seeing you for a while after today...
 
10. Company cars, helping me avoid paying a million dollars in gas with all the driving I have to do for work. Horray!

No comments:

Post a Comment