Monday, August 27, 2012

August 27th, 2012 - JJ

1. That Derick and Kathy took care of me when I cut my finger and wimped out at the sight of my blood on Sunday. Derick came running as soon as I called for help and I really appreciate it because I couldn't even look at my finger and had no idea what to do next. I was literally jumping from foot to foot nervously with my hand under the faucet and my face turned as far away from the bleeding finger as I could get it. So silly. But they fixed me right up, and Heather even brought me water when I started to feel sick. I'm so thankful I had people there to help me out!
 
2. Peaberry coffee. SO DELICIOUS! I'm trying to get off coffee on weekdays again so I can relaly enjoy my weekend coffee, but it was so hard not to make the peaberry coffee this morning! The stuff is amazing! Thanks also to Heather & Kathy for getting it for me!
 
3. For everyone who came to our Chicago reception this weekend. Especially those who drove or flew in from out of town. It was a lot of fun seeing everyone and getting to entertain at our house, which we really don't do often enough!
 
4. The photobook Emily and Jake got for us and had everyone at the reception sign! I am so excited about it and can't wait to print out wedding pictures and put them in the book. I love it!!
 
5. Fresh pineapple. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment