Monday, August 6, 2012

August 6th, 2012 - JJ

Here are a few before I have to run to a meeting. More coming later! I have much to be thankful for today! :)
 
1. Honeymoons! Mexico was beautiful, the people were wonderful, and Derick and I were not ready to come home and face the reality of cooking for ourselves, cleaning up our own messes, and going to work during the week.
 
2. Conchitas. I could be spelling that wrong. It's a tiny little Mexican pastry that I am in love with. I used to have the big version, conchas, as a kid in California. The ones in Mexico were DELICIOUS! I need to learn how to make them myself.
 
3. Icebergs. Who would've thought that pouring a little margarita on top of a corona would be the best poolside drink ever? Amazing!
 
4. The awesome service at our resort, and specifically for Enrique who made table side breakfast specials for us, Salvador who made great drinks at the pool bar and did fun bartender tricks, and Pablo & Oscar who made amazing chocolate martinis for me every night.
 
5. Emily and Jake and Erica for taking care of the cats while we were gone. Thanks, guys!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment