Friday, August 3, 2012

August 3rd - Heather

1. Sleeping in, even if it didn't completely take care of my migraine.

2. Sales at Macy's, leading to the purchase of a couple cute dresses for a steal of a price!

3. Watching The Lord of the Rings on blue ray. (Yes, Derick, one of MANY off that list of my movie homework that you can check off!!!)

4. My new mask from Lush...it felt kind of weird because of the small chunks of grapes, but it was refreshing.

5. My new keyboard for the iPad came in the mail today...it's so cute and folds up. I decided that I wanted a keyboard separate from the case because I wanted to use the keyboard with both screen orientations. And, as usual, Amazon to the rescue. I got the keyboard and a swivel stand case for less than most places want for a plain case!

No comments:

Post a Comment