Tuesday, August 21, 2012

August 21st, 2012

1. Jenna, Jen, and David. I've been in a pretty crappy mood when it comes to work lately but this morning they were able to put a smile on my face and brighten my day. I love getting to talk about True Blood with Jenna, talking about books with David, and getting to know Jen better (she's always in a good mood and I love that about her). I also love that they support my Starbucks habit.  
 
2. A fairly productive morning. I've already gotten several things crossed off of my to do list. Horray! 
 
3. True Blood. Jenna was right, I really needed to catch up!!  I can't believe there's only one episode left before the season is over! This season is much better than the last one was. I'm glad they're back on their game!
 
4. That we get to see Adrienne tonight!
 
5. Feeling thin, which is quite a feat since I'm currently drinking a Starbucks drink that's very high in calories (salted caramel mocha = heaven, especially in my cold ice box office), and eating peanut butter filled prezels. I'm not complaining, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment