Wednesday, August 29, 2012

August 29th, 2012 - JJ

1. Derick, for driving me to girls' night last night so that I could drink and not worry about driving home, and Jake for driving me back home afterward when he came to pick up Emily. Gotta love good men! :)
 
2. Work from home days. I love writing behavior plans in my pajamas!!
 
3. Peaberry coffee, and being able to share it with Sandi, our office manager. I hope she likes it as much as I do!!
 
4. Derick, for always knowing when I'm upset about something, even when I'm trying to hide it, and for making me feel better every time.
 
5. That Jessica is no longer way out in the ocean on a cruise and hopefully I'll be able to talk to her again sometime soon. Also for Makayla, who is celebrating her 8th birthday today. I cannot believe she is so old already! When did this happen?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment