1. Heirloom tomatoes! Derick put together a delicious caprese salad with them last night! YUM!
2. The fancy tangerine olive oil that Heather and Kathy left at our house a while back (over Thanksgiving, I think?). It made the caprese even more exceptional!
3. The patterns Tammy sent to me (Thank you, thank you!!)! I will be trying out the sewing machine this weekend and am excited to have so many fun things to make!
4. It's Friday. If it could also be 2:00 asap that'd be great. I'm ready to go home.
5. The adorable picture that Derick's friends, Britt & Dan, posted on facebook of their new baby in the outfit we sent them. She's SO stinking cute it's crazy!