Tuesday, April 17, 2012

April 17th, 2012 - JJ

1. Getting to talk to my Megan Noon yesterday!  She brightens my day whenever I hear her happy voice. I'm so glad she's doing so well in her new town and that she's exactly where she wants to be in life.
 
2. Getting to talk to Jess in the morning yesterday. I'd just been cut off by a woman in my parking lot at work who then yelled at me as if it was my fault she decided to turn left in front of me without looking to see if anyone was coming. I was really irritated and grouchy afterward, and then mad at myself for letting some loony lady ruin my day, but Jess came to the rescue, fixing my mood in under 10 minutes. :)  I meant to be thankful for that yesterday but it slipped my mind.
 
3. Jake & Emily for coming over last night and cooking dinner for us. It was delicious and I love hanging out with them.
 
4. Derick, for tidying up our house before I got home last night. I do love a clean house, and a man who will help me keep it that way. :)
 
5. Books. What would I do without them?

No comments:

Post a Comment