Wednesday, April 11, 2012

April 11th, 2012 - JJ

1. These lists. I desperately need to focus on the positive in life today and I am so glad I get to write this and spend a few minutes thinking about all of the good things in my life today and every day.
 
2. Compromise. Can't really elaborate, but I was especially thankful to see the word "compromise" in a work e-mail I got this morning. I'm a lover, not a fighter!!
 
3. My brother, whose birthday is today.  He definitely ruined my plans of becoming a spoiled rotten only child, but it turns out no one likes those people anyway, so I'm glad he was born and glad he's another year older today.
 
4. Fries with spicy truffle mayo & unagi sauce. Seriously amazing.
 
5. My Starbucks gold card and the sweet treat that is a free drink. I have sitting on the table next to my lap top, a venti iced soy caramel macchiato. It is so yummy! Comfort drink to the max.
 
6. My momma for helping me with my taxes. She's pretty nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment