Tuesday, April 10, 2012

April 10th, 2012 - JJ

1. Left overs from Easter. My lunch is so incredibly delicious right now I can hardly handle it. I want to eat this food forever.
 
2. My new sewing machine!! It was my birthday present from Derick, and I'm so excited to start making things! Also thankful that Tammy & Neal coordinated with Derick and gave me a gift card to Joanne's so I can buy all the things I need to get started on sewing projects.
 
3. Being able to drive the company cars. Saves on gas and the company cars are so much more comfy than my car.
 
4. The amesome map of the world my brother got me for my birthday. It comes with little pins so you can mark where you've been. Pretty neat!!
 
5. Plans to go to Lure tonight and eat some tiger fries with Megan! Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment