Thursday, April 12, 2012

April 12th, 2012 - JJ

1. That I got to go to work at a barn this morning. Also thankful that I got to stay there for several hours, and that the barn staff let the horses into the corral near where my client was working because it meant that I was able to watch them play.
 
2. Drinks with Emily, Jake, & Tony last night at Schoolyard. So much fun! I'm really glad we got together even though Revolution wasn't releasing a new beer. Wednesday night drinks should really be a regular event.
 
3. That Derick is ok with being the butt of my jokes on occasion. I love that he can laugh at himself and that he thinks I'm funny even when I'm making fun of him a little. I also love that he makes fun of himself pretty regularly. I think it's one of his best traits and I wish I was more like that. I'm pretty good at dishing it out, but not so good at taking it!
 
4. That Allagash thinks water is a fun toy.  He's starting to get into the habit of sitting on the bathroom counter while I'm getting ready in the morning, and I've been turning the faucet on so that there's a small stream of water coming out. He just can't seem to understand why he can't catch the water. It's too cute, and it keeps us both entertained for a long time! A great way to start off the day!
 
5. Eric & Kathy's morning show on 101.9. I think they are hilarious! I'm especially thankful for them on mornings like this morning, when it takes me almost 2 hours to get to an observation site. I will actually listen to the commercials between segments rather than changing the stations, just to make sure I don't miss anything when they come back on the air. They're so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment