Saturday, April 14, 2012

April 13th - Heather

1.  Having the opportunity to perform a random act of kindness.  My mom and I went to Maxwell's for a friday fish fry because one of my coworkers suggested it.  It was really tasty and about half way through dinner my coworker and her husband were seated at the table behind ours.  She is always so willing to help me answer some of my most random questions.  As a way to say thank you, I secretly paid her tab before my mom and I left the restaurant.

2.  Shopping at Michael's (until it closed) in order to walk off dinner!!!!  Now if only I could make time for all of the crafty projects I'm amassing at home.....if all goes well I may have finished off my Christmas shopping.  Assuming these "projects" look somewhere near giftable by Christmas.

3.  Tv on dvd....I'm all in favor of not having to wait a week in between episodes!  And the added benefit of watching anytime and rewatching episodes that may or may not have been slept through is such an added bonus!!!!!  AND it's a great way to catch up on all the tv I didn't watch as a teenager.

4.  A super productive day!  It felt crazy for most of it...and there were most definitely meals skipped...but I accomplished a great deal.

5.  That yesterday's migraine didn't make an encore appearance.  Part of why I had so much to do today was because I couldn't get as caught up on the post vacation workload as I had wanted to...yay for not having a migraine!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment