Thursday, April 19, 2012

April 19th, 2012 - JJ

1. Drive Through Starbucks. So great when it's cold and rainy out and I'm too lazy/tired to get out of the car to get my caffeine. Also great when traffic is bad and getting out of the car, going in, and getting back into the car will take up time I don't have.
 
2. Amy, for reading A Song of Ice and Fire with me so we can chat about it. She's passed me now, which makes me feel like a giant slacker. Can't wait to get home and catch up to her!
 
3. This link: http://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/the-absolute-worst-things-in-the-world Which I got off of Kris Owen's facebook post. Hilarious. All those things are indeed awful, especially #10.
 
4. The amazing dessert I had at Revolution last night. It as a peanut butter cookie with banana ice cream sandwich, with a strawberry jelly sauce and peanut clusters. AMAZING! So glad I ordered it last night, finally, after weeks of eyeing it on the menu.
 
5. Jewelry cleaner. Making my sparkles sparklier!

No comments:

Post a Comment