Thursday, September 6, 2012

September 6th, 2012 - JJ

1. The chinese food place near my work that delivers, and walnut shrimp. So good!
 
2. Pumpkin Spice Lattes, making it seem like fall as long as I'm drinking them with the AC up real high in the car since it's 80something degrees today.
 
3. Getting to bond with a client's parents over our love of Stephanie Izard and Girl & The Goat. I love finding fellow foodies in unexpected situations. :)
 
4. For all of my co-workers who are so understanding of the fact that I am just a giant stressball at the moment, and for offering to help me out when they can.
 
5. A boss who jokes. I'm not sure he's going to help me make the situation better in the long run, but at least I left his office with a smile on my face. Sometimes you have to be appreciative of the small things if you can't get the big ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment