Thursday, September 20, 2012

September 20th, 2012 - JJ

1. That Jessica called me yesterday. It was a lovely surprise, even though we could only talk for a few minutes.
 
2. The delicious greek lettuce wraps Derick made for dinner last night. So yummy and surprisingly filling. Who would've thought a healthy meal could be both those things?
 
3. Books for providing a welcome escape from reality.
 
4. Coffee. I made it at home and brought it to work this morning in two to go mugs because I just didn't think one was going to cut it. I've been pouring it into the coffee mug Nika made me for Christmas years and years ago when we both still worked at Proctor. :) I LOVE this coffee cup. It's kind of triangle shaped, so the soft corner just next to the handle fits perfectly into the corner of your thumb and the other fingers and the other fingers fit perfectly under the handle. It's the best coffee cup in the whole wide world.
 
5. The new air freshener I got for the litter box area in our house. You can smell the yummy citrus scent in all the rooms on that side of the house, but it's not too strong in the bathroom which is pretty amazing. I love it. I don't know how we lived without it before!

No comments:

Post a Comment