Friday, September 21, 2012

September 21st, 2012 - JJ

1. It's FRIDAY!!! YAY!!!!!! And payday Friday at that. :)
 
2. The delicious burgers Derick made last night for dinner. We put them on pretzel rolls. YUM!!! and we had parmesean fries with truffle salt on them, dipped in garlic aioli.  Be jealous!
 
3. That Derick is now tolerating having Allagash stay in our bedroom at night, and also that Allagash is no longer being a total nuisance throughout the night when he is in our bedroom. He's such a cute little snuggle bug, and I'm glad I don't have to feel bad anymore about kicking him out of our room and making him spend the night all alone.
 
4. That I felt much better for waking up at 5am this morning than I did on Wednesday when I did it. Not sure why, but I'm thankful for it anyway. Also thankful that waking up so early twice in one week paid off and we got to see the client we were observing actually engage in target behavior this morning.
 
5. The ability to do work from home, which I am about to take advantage of. Especially thankful because this means I get to eat another burger for lunch, that I get to miss rush hour traffic this afternoon, and that I get to spend the afternoon in my pajamas.

No comments:

Post a Comment