Friday, September 28, 2012

September 28th, 2012 - JJ

1. The Perks of Being a Wallflower! My husband reminded me that I was supposed to mention it in my things yesterday and I forgot! Best movie I think I've ever seen! I can't get over it. You should all see it asap for sure! Along that note, I'm also thankful that Derick likes movies so much and that he drags me to see movies with him, because otherwise I probably never would've seen The Perks of Being a Wallflower and that would be really sad!
 
2. That I married into such a great family! Cameron is posting pictures of the food he's cooking for this weekend on facebook and I am drooling in anticipation! Can't wait to get down to NC and see everyone tomorrow! and to eat and eat and eat!
 
3. A short work day. I'm heading out of the office in under an hour. Horray!!
 
4. Dual temperature control in my (parents') car, which we're driving down to NC today. This means that I don't have to wear lots of layers to stay warm, and Derick doesn't have to suffer through me constantly trying to turn the heat on while we're driving. Should improve the long drive significantly!
 
5. Count down to Ripley: 7 days!!! Can't even wait!!! I wish we could get her today and take her to NC with us. Also thankful that my mom is so excited to get to meet her in October! And that my parents get to come visit so soon. I always miss them and am so thankful that they are able to visit so often.

No comments:

Post a Comment