Thursday, September 20, 2012

September 20th - Heather

1. Miss Alice got a clean bill of health from the vet last night!

2. Lunchtime walking with Jodi. It felt good to put on my tennis shoes and break a sweat. It totally needs to happen more often.

3. I was trolling through my yahoo inbox, looking for Alice's report card from her first vet visit in Portland, and I found an email from the vet tech checking in to make sure that Alice was tolerating her medicine. It came in on the 4th and I just saw it yesterday. I was thankful for the gesture and so bummed I didn't see it when it first came in.

4. Thai food for dinner. I'm not feeling well, so a big bowl of spicy thai soup sounds sooooooo good right now!

5. Knowing that I can catch up on work and homework this weekend if I in fact get nothing accomplished today.....which is looking increasingly likely.

No comments:

Post a Comment