Monday, September 10, 2012

September 10th, 2012 - JJ

1. French press coffee.  Yum!
 
2. An easy, slow moving morning. I had a quiet, uneventful observation first thing this morning which was wonderful considering the craziness that has been my work life the last few weeks.
 
3. The delicious pasta with jalapeno, zucchini, and mushroom cheese sauce that I made for dinner last night. Just ate the left overs for lunch and it was amazing. I wish I had more!! Also, for our cuisinart! It was so much fun chopping up all the ingredients with it last night. And so fast!! :)
 
4. Cooler weather. We're supposed to get back up into the 80's for the rest of the week, but it has been awesome having it be in the 70's the last few days. I need fall asap!
 
5. The hand sanitizer and napkins I keep in my car. I accidently got gross trash water on my foot while taking out the trash this morning on my way out the door and the hand sanitizer and napkins made it so that I didn't have to climb back up all the stairs to go wash my foot off.

No comments:

Post a Comment