Friday, July 6, 2012

July 6th, 2012 - JJ

1. Sunglasses. So nice for when your eyes are dilated. Also thankful that dilation wears off after a few hours. It's no fun!
 
2. Contacts! Helping me to be able to see clearly when I'm wearing my sunglasses. :) And even better, they have updated my prescription so I can actually see things clearly. Gotta love that!!
 
3. Friday!!!!! Which means I get to see Heather & Kathy tonight and that I get to cook with Kathy all weekend. Can't wait!
 
4. The delicious dinner Derick made last night. It had sausage in a slightly spicy tomato sauce with fresh oregano and parmesean over polenta. YUM! I have left overs for lunch and I can't wait!!
 
5. Grimm, the TV show. I've been slowly catching up with it on Hulu and it's getting SO interesting! I love shows about fairy tales. Makes me happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment