Tuesday, July 24, 2012

July 24th, 2012 - JJ

1. A random e-mail from my old boss asking if Derick and I would like to have a drink with him and his wife this week while they're in Chicago. Such a nice surprise! I hope the scheduling works out and we get to take him up on the invite!!

2. Dan, our wedding photographer. He e-mailed me late last night saying he's already got our photos on a CD! I'm hoping to be able to get them from him sometime later today. :)

3. Left overs for dinner last night while watching a movie! It seems like it's been a really long time since we've had the time to do something normal like that. I loved it!

4. Unplanned snuggle naps on the couch. Derick and I both fell asleep on accident last night when we got home from work and slept for about an hour on the couch. It was wonderful! I love naps!

5. 4 days until Mexico! Can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment