Thursday, July 26, 2012

July 26th, 2012 - JJ

1. Hair products, even if they're not 100% effective at keeping my hair in line in this humidity.
 
2. A quiet office. There are quite a few people here, but everyone has a ton of work to do so we're all keeping quietly to ourselves, which is nice.
 
3. That Heather got to come with us to Revolution Wednesday last night. :)
 
4. Carbs. I think I've already gained 5 pounds back and I don't even care. Bread is so delicious!!!
 
5. Wedged heels. They're comfy and cute and make my legs look awesome in the skirt I'm wearing today.
 
6. For our new, giant bed. I can't be thankful for it often enough! It's so comfy, and so nice to be able to sleep through the night without waking up every time Derick rolls over.
 
7. 2 days until Mexico!!
 
8. How pretty the clouds were this morning. There were different kinds of clouds in 3 layers in the sky on my 2 hour drive to a 9am meeting. It was beautiful, and helped me get through the crazy commute!
 
9. Starbucks, always and forever. Coffee is love.
 
10. Key lime Moravian cookies. So yummy I can't even tell you!

No comments:

Post a Comment