Tuesday, July 3, 2012

July 3rd, 2012 - JJ

1. The delicious salad we made with dinner last night. Spinach, mango, candied pecans, and dressing made with basil olive oil and strawberry balsamic vinegar. YUM!! Also thankful for mangoes in general. So yummy!
 
2. That the plural of mango can be spelled mangoes or mangos and still be correct! I love weird things with words like that.
 
3. That we have power. A lot of neighborhoods in and around Chicago don't have power and that would be miserable in this heat!
 
4. Delicious left overs for lunch two days in a row, thanks to all the fun I got to have with friends this weekend. Yesterday I got to eat the rest of my egg in a hole from Revolution which has the most amazing cheese sauce on it, and today I get to finish off the second half of the ham sandwich on pumpernickle bread from Hopleaf. Then tomorrow I'm back on my no processed carbs diet again.
 
5. That we get a day off of work tomorrow and that I get to hang out with Emily and Jake and Erica and many others. I can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment